[rescue] Sr. Irix Job w/DOE clearance

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Fri Oct 11 23:35:46 CDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 12:04:18AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>    Be advised that this is very old information...I last held a security
> clearance something like twelve years ago, and it was through
> DoD/DISCO, not DoE.

A long time ago I bought a NeXT Cube from a guy who had a Top Secret
clearance.  The Cube had a big sticker on top saying that it was only
to be used for unclassified data.

He left his resume (mentioning his TS clearance)and some of his game
theory Mathematica notebooks on them when I bought them.

Oops.

(of course I deleted them when I realized what they were)

./patrick