[rescue] Re: EBay treasure

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri Oct 11 12:59:08 CDT 2002

Oh drat.

I bought them to upgrade an E6000. However I just got the following email from the vendor. I'm not sure what I should do...any suggestions?

<<
Gavin,

Our Ebay lister listed these processors by mistake. As you can see, there is
another auction for the same processors for a minimum bid price of $1,750
and a buy it now price of $2000. That price was to be a store listing for
one processor. My cost on 10 of these processors is $1,500. I have never
backed out of a deal, but I cannot honor this. I will be more than happy to
cut another deal with you. I can discount your next purchase or sell you
anything in my stock at cost.

Can we work something out?

Thank you and have a great day,

Greg Wolters
greg at paladiantech.com

<snip>

-------------------------------

And what will you use them for?

http://www.memoryx.net/x2580a.html

I think the seller did plan on selling all 10...

Lionel

--- ghub005 at xtra.co.nz wrote:
> Check out what I just picked up on EBay:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2060810017
>
> I hope the seller isn't too pissed off. At that price I suspect that
> he was actually supposed to be selling one processor, not ten :-)

=====
Lionel