[rescue] good price for a RaQ ?

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Thu Oct 10 17:55:55 CDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 06:57:12PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > off to a total newbie and know they can't bork up anything but their
> > own web site.  That is the only reason I am looking at RaQ's .
>
> Can't zope do that sort of thing along with everything else it does?

Zope? Nope.

Sorry, couldn't resist :-) .

Actually RaQs let you set up someone as admin for their own domain
name, and they can create new email accounts, do this, do that,
without someone like me having to intervene for them.

That is the only reason to even consider something that normally would
be rather underpowered.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |