[rescue] alphaserver 4100

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Wed Oct 9 22:26:44 CDT 2002

> What are we discussing here? Part-ownership in a machine that takes up
> no space in my basement? Soods good to me! ;^)

That's exactly what we are discussing!

<commercial voice>

The exciting world of fractional ownership has come down
from the commerical aircraft industry to the hi-tech world
of computers!  Be the first on your subnet to experience
the wonder of fractional ownership in an ES40!  To take
advantage of this offer, contact one of our specially-
trained brokers to sign up!  Slots are limited, so don't
delay, email today!

</commercial voice>

So far, there are three of us that are ready.  There hasn't
been any discussion of how exactly this would be handled,
but that can wait until we get more people.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net