[rescue] A quick NFS question

Matthew Haas wedge at lightlink.com
Wed Oct 9 19:37:04 CDT 2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

> Thanks for mentioning that ... when I try it, it says the NFS system isn't
> installed.  That might be part of the problem....

 No problem.

 I had a similar problem the other day running Kermit... couldn't open
the serial port. Then I realized I had forgotten to install the uucp
subsystem after my recent hard drive upgrade :)

---
 Matthew Haas           Squirrel's Law #209203923: "Thou shalt ignoreth
 Corning/Geneseo, NY       all RAM specifications, they're noo scottish"