[rescue] Pallet of Sun IPX systems - Brisbane, Australia

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Oct 7 11:30:16 CDT 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 12:23:04PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   He's working on it.  His job wasn't made any easier by all the people
> who signed up and then just didn't bother replying to repeated emails
> about it when asked to make their picks from the lists of hardware.
>
>   Please just give him a little time.

Hey, I'm perfectly chilled about it.  He can have as much time as he
needs.  In fact, if he wants to wait until I  have graduated and secured
a job (not necessarily in that order), then I'll be quite happy.

A note for the future though.  I think this experience emphasises the
wisdom of only bringing in the minimum number of people needed to pull
of the purchase.  So for instance, maybe 5 people in addition to Dave.
Then you have far less people to deal with for splitting things up.  All
the people who only wanted one or 2 machines could have dealt with the
5.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

 LocalWords:  nescesarily emphasises