[rescue] Pallet of Sun IPX systems - Brisbane, Australia

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 7 11:23:04 CDT 2002

On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 10:36 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>> Speaking of pallets of sun systems, whatever happened to that large
>>> ebay bid
>>> that many people (including myself) had signed up for?  Last time I
>>> posted
>>> (month or two ago?) it was still being sorted through.
>>> Only curious.. can't remember who's heading it up to ask them
>>> directly.
>> At this point I was willing to just forget the whole thing.
>
> It is/was Kurt M., and he lost his job right as things were getting
> sorted
> out.  Chill out, he's got more important things to worry about right
> now
> than distributing SPARCs..

   He's working on it.  His job wasn't made any easier by all the people
who signed up and then just didn't bother replying to repeated emails
about it when asked to make their picks from the lists of hardware.

   Please just give him a little time.

       -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke