[rescue] DEC FDDI cards?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Oct 6 12:39:45 CDT 2002

On Sunday, October 6, 2002, at 01:32 PM, Michael Schiller wrote:
> Do they work under Solaris in a Sparc? If so, do they support 64bit
> operation?

   I don't think there are any Solaris DEFPA drivers.

   The newer SysKonnect PCI FDDI cards, however, kick all sorts of ass.
Especially the current ones.  64-bit PCI (also 66MHz I think), very
good Solaris drivers, fast as all hell, and available on eBay with
minimal pain.

       -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke