[rescue] CRAP... what does it mean when the top 2 inches of the screen isn't stable?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri May 31 13:57:23 CDT 2002

It's a flipping c-shaped blackness cycling horizontally every second in
OpenBoot on my new U2 Creator... is the Creator fried?

I can see everything fine except for this annoying sync problem.  I
tried the monitor on another machine and it worked fine, and the problem
was not present yesterday.  I've opened the case twice, but I never
touched the creator card, and I was very careful.  I reseated the CD-ROM
bay hooks and that's it.

Andrew