[rescue] T-Card

Eric Ozrelic eric at stereolab.net
Wed May 29 19:36:30 CDT 2002

I remember seeing someone on eBay who was selling pre-made t-card's and
cables and what not for the project you're working on. He has a website on
the internet where you can order them directly, but I can't find the link in
my bookmarks. I think those FC-AL drives are so cheap because most people
don't know what to do with them, or have the equipment to run them.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic

Webfomix
220 NW OREGON AVE STE E