[rescue] T-Card

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed May 29 12:26:44 CDT 2002

On May 29, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> So how's that t-card project coming?  Because, FC-AL drives seem to have
> hit new price lows.  Like what works out to about $30 a drive for 36gig
> drives.  That is less than 1/3rd the price of plain scsi drives.  Per gig,
> that is cheaper than IDE drives.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026824093

  It's designed and the PCB is about half done.  I need to sit down
with the physical specs of the SCA connector and stick the holes in
the right places.  I'm a few days away from another big deadline; I
expect to be able to catch up on that (and tons of other stuff) after
that.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                       "Actually, I've found that I rarely wear
St. Petersburg, FL                    pants in Florida." -Sridhar