[rescue] OT: looking for 900Mhz wireless cards (pre-802.11b)

Ken Caruso ken at ipl31.net
Tue May 28 18:39:08 CDT 2002

According to the auctions below the data rate is up to 860kbps, however
specs for radio gear generally tend to not represent the throughput that
you will see from a IP perspective. So I would guess that you might get
about 600kbps.

At 620 milliwatts on the AP and client card, you should get some pretty
good signal with directional antennas. They can take external antennas,
Im not what type of connector they have. Looks like it might be reverse
tnc.

Access Point:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2027946526

ISA Card: