[rescue] SS10 HD bracket - now what is...

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Tue May 28 14:08:25 CDT 2002

>  > Speaking of NFS acceleration. Anybody interested in a VME
>prestoserve? Free,
>>  just pay shippng. (You may have to install new batteries on the
>>board though)
>
>if no one claims it till i get down there, i'll take it with me.  hopefully i
>can pick up my VME sparc box soon too (in NJ somewhere) so i'll have a machine
>to put it in even. ;)

If I get it, I want to put it in that /260 you're holding.  So unless
someone else wants it, you'll likely be taking it with you.

>speaking of which, it looks like next weekend is the plan.  and at some point
>i think we will attempt to go into DC for food and to visit some of my friends
>who live there.  i know you don't like going into DC, but i'll invite you
>anyway. ;)

Next weekend as in 7/8/9 june right?

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."