[rescue] SS10 HD bracket - now what is...

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Tue May 28 13:48:20 CDT 2002

> Speaking of NFS acceleration. Anybody interested in a VME prestoserve? Free,
> just pay shippng. (You may have to install new batteries on the board though)

if no one claims it till i get down there, i'll take it with me.  hopefully i
can pick up my VME sparc box soon too (in NJ somewhere) so i'll have a machine
to put it in even. ;)

speaking of which, it looks like next weekend is the plan.  and at some point
i think we will attempt to go into DC for food and to visit some of my friends
who live there.  i know you don't like going into DC, but i'll invite you
anyway. ;)

-brian
--
Besides, statistics are different for computers.  Experience has taught
me that if you see one instance, it's an anomaly. If you see two, you're