[rescue] last of my spare sun stuff

Andrew Howat Andrew.Howat at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue May 28 13:40:06 CDT 2002

Right, I've found a hard drive (yay) and I've got rid of my spare sparcstation
10 shell, and very soon the seagate hard drive will be with a new home too.
All that's left is the spare external CDROM in 411 case. I don't know what
speed it is, but it's a caddy drive, I've tested it, it's working (and
installed both Sol and Suse Linux on my Sparc 10), and I got a SCSI cable for
it and a terminator for it too. :)

I'm open to offers, so if anyone wants it they can have it, I don't mind
trading for something useful or a straight sale.

If no-ones interested, it goes on the great big car boot sale that is ebay.
But I'd rather give it a good home with someone on here. I'm in England so I'd
rather send to mainland UK if anywhere.

Hope I can be of use to someone

Andrew H