[rescue] SS10 HD bracket - now what is...

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Tue May 28 10:13:30 CDT 2002

	Thanks that helps a lot. I found a picture on memoryX's site and I
agree they look easy to make.

	Now my curiosity turns to the mini dimm slots next to the main dimm
slots. are these for this item? "2mb NVRAM Simm for Sparc 10/20 (501-2001)"
What are the merits to having these in place? I have none currently, is that
bad? Do they go in as singles or in pairs?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org