[rescue] Free HP 9000 K-class stuff

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri May 24 13:57:54 CDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-05-24 at 11:48, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> I've _NEVER_ in over ten year of on-line community participation seen
> anything but MISTAKES caused by this broken excuse for "community
> building".  Replies accidentally sent privately can always be resent

Well, then you've NOT been paying attention to the rescue, geeks, or
sunhelp mailing lists for any of those ten years.  There certainly ARE
mistakes caused by folks forgetting to edit the headers, but I'm pretty
sure that there are a lot more messages that wouldn't go to the list
that should, if the reply-to weren't munged.  Furthermore, we've already
TRIED these lists with the reply-to not munged, and it didn't work out
that well.  :)
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.
Please don't copy me on replies to the list.