[rescue] Free HP 9000 K-class stuff

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Fri May 24 03:44:58 CDT 2002

Hi Guys

I plan to take four K370/570 servers to the rubbish dump very soon. They have no processors, ram, or disks (I've used the parts to build two good systems; a 6-way and a 4-way) but are otherwise complete and in in good working order. If anybody wants them for disaster recovery systems or spare parts they can take whatever they want for no charge (I can post/ship stuff if requested). These are deskside systems so if nothing else you could do a really cool case mod for your PC :-)

I've also got three complete new/unused/unmarked K570 servers (1*200MHz PA8200, 128MB, 2GB HDD) that I'd like to sell quickly - the asking price is 200 AUD (100USD) per system.

As usual, all systems are in Melbourne, Australia. Email me off-list if interested.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard