[rescue] StarOffice 6 Released! Oh, wait, Nevermind... (was:Solaris 9 released)

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Wed May 22 15:14:50 CDT 2002

I actually didn't get that very clear, I was using per-user to contrast with per-machine, but actually the license is per-residence+1, you can put it on every machine at your home, plus one machine at work.  I too am unfond of per-user licenses, as defined by a couple of our favorite software companies.  Of course the oracle per-MHz is just as bad. :-)

Tim

http://www.gobe.com/products/productive/faq.html