[rescue] Rack available in NE OH

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Tue May 21 08:27:26 CDT 2002

I've got a *large* IBM fully enclosed rack sitting here in my garage
gathering dust that I'd love to swap for something if there's anybody
interested...This is the large, white, fully enclosed units that typically
housed AS/400s and associate peripherals.  Has the majority of it's blanking
plates (covers open sections of the rack), nice big power distribution unit
with (6) taps.  Uses 220V input, large round twist-lock style plugs.

I'd post pictures but my camera's being borrowed by my inlaws out of state
at the moment :(  I'll see if I can find a representative picture online
somewhere.  I'd always hope to use this beast, but it's just too big for my
current place and taking up space in the garage.  Weighs a metric buttload,
too (but is transportable in the back of a pickup).

Anybody interested?  Located in Akron, OH...

Chris

Chris Petersen			  E-mail: havoc at apk.net
Systems Engineer, ExperTeam Services, EDS PLM Solutions