[rescue] dumb raised flooring question

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon May 20 14:25:30 CDT 2002

Never having looked next to the wall, I was always under the impression that the outside edge of the floor at my last job sat in angle aluminum attached to the wall, and on two sides of the room the tiles had to be cut because the room wasn't a full tile unit in width/length.  So there were no legs on the outside.  That may just be a assumption on my part, like I said I don't remember ever lifting a tile next to the wall.

Tim