[rescue] dumb raised flooring question

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at .zill.net
Mon May 20 13:46:29 CDT 2002

OK,

I know I will seem incredibly dense for asking this question, but here
goes.

So I have some clean raised flooring, some of the little feet and the
little aluminum things that sit of top of the feet.

I have figured out how to get close to the wall in one direction -
just move the feet inward a little and let the flooring lock into two
of the 4 raised pieces of metal, so that you end up with the flooring
unit basically sitting on a rail.

Now, how do I get close to the wall in the other direction?  The
underside of the flooring unit won't sit comfortable on top of the
whole piece of aluminum - it is obviously not designed to do so.  I
can't just not put something in the corner, since it will dump me if I
step there.

I could put a foot on the flat space between 2 of the reinforced
"ribs" that are on the underside of the flooring unit.

Is that the recommended practice?

Suggestions, constructive criticism most welcome.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net