[rescue] Minor auction treasure. Sun 670MP - 690MP(?)

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon May 20 09:19:16 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 04:55:43AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> soundbox will work with an SS10 or LX--basically any machine with an AT&T
> DBRI chip doing ISDN and audio.  The speakerbox actually contains the
> analog portion of the sound system, and has a serial bus back to the SS10.

can it be used with the LX?  i didn't even think about that since the LX has
one audio out and one audio in on the back, so it isn't "nessesary" and so i
never thought about it.  hmmm.  ahh, i always plugged my headphones right into
the LX anyway.  ;)

god i miss that job, dual headed LX with 16MB ram running 2.5.1 with a second
swap file on the NFS server for when i was running FrameMaker with huge docs
in it. ;)

-brian
--
"when it absolutely has to be there oh, sometime in the next few weeks"