[rescue] re: free telco stuff (part numbers for those interested)

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at .zill.net
Sat May 18 11:21:52 CDT 2002

OK,

As concerns the stuff other than wiring, I have

66B3-50 punchdowns - in each row there are 6 diff. places for the wires to go

Western Electric "189B1-100 Protector" with a puncdown block
incorporated.  This is a large panel about 5 inches thick and 24
inches tall and 12 inches wide.

Tellabs 6042 network terminating module, inside a 4-slot chassis, with
Tellabs 8001 regulated power supply, 24 or 48VDC 1 amp.  This I want a
few bucks for, say $10 + shipping to cover my costs to pack it up
after removing it from the wall.

SAN/BAR SB4200A - small card with 2 big relays on it - says "music on
hold" on the PCB.  Also has jumbo 120 ohms 5% 5W ceramic thing, I
think (the "omega" letter means ohms, right?) this is a resistor.

More later...

./patrick