[rescue] [FREE] (yet another) small crappy PeeCee monitor

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 18 09:12:56 CDT 2002

In further preparation for my Big Move, I have another small PeeCee monitor to
unload. It works. That's about the only good thing I can say about it. Specs
(determined experimentally):

Acer
14" viewable
640x480 @ 75 Hz max
Strangely can't seem to do 800x600 even @ 60 Hz.

Probably not worth shipping, so pick-up in Rochester, NY area.

In the interest of full disclosure, I feel obligated to tell you that the last
guy who took some free crappy monitors off my hands now has a broken leg. I
can't promise the same won't happen to the next guy, but I'm fairly sure the
monitors had nothing to do with it... ;)

--Adam