[rescue] SS10 Sbus slot count

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 16 15:57:39 CDT 2002

Do you actually need two fast ethernet ports or just one? Because I was
browsing the other day and saw a single SBUS card with two FDDI channels on
it. I have no idea about FWD though. Actually I'm not sure what FWD is.
Maybe Im missing something silly but the only reference FWD brings to my
mind is Fast/Wide SCSI, in which case you can alwas get multichannel cars
(or combine fast e with a scsi card of course)

Unless of course we're talking about cars in which case FWD brings to mind
torque steer, power on understeer, power off oversteer, poor traction and
bad weight transfer. But that's just me.

Chris Byrne