[rescue] Good deal or not?

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Wed May 15 14:22:11 CDT 2002

	http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2024593616

	I can pick up locally from this guy and he has already agreed to
allow me to do so outside of the auction. Is $20 a good deal on this config?
Should I pick up two so I can take the ram from one to boost the other? I
have seen people mention multiple CPU's for these, how does one do that?
Would I be able to use the cpu from one to put in the other to get a dual
cpu machine or am I talking crazy here?

	Alos while I am over their should I grab on of these ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2024593516

 	Are they good for anything else beside running the listed printer?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org