[rescue] Offers for unknown config blue SGI Indy pizzaboxes

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Wed May 15 14:59:37 CDT 2002

Everybody-

I am discussing an offer for a half dozen little blue Indy workstations
with a liquidator. All I can find out is they are the little blue Indy
pizza boxs, w/ camera (and camera IN ports) and SGI monitor and KBD/mouse.
He did send photos. no cool graphics subsystems. Any interest? & at what
pricepoint? we are arguing 50-75 per complete system. shipping addtl*. I'm
afraid they will have passwords on them.. CPU unknown mem unknown drive
unknown.

Please contact off list. also if its a stupid idea.

Les Connally
lesliec at theplanet.com

theyd be going syracuse NY to Dallas tx, then out from here