[rescue] Wanted: Keyboard / Mouse and VGA Adapter for Sparc Classic

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Sun May 12 17:48:24 CDT 2002

Hi folks,

	Now that I've had the chance to put some cash aside, I think
I've got a few bucks I can afford to put toward getting a keyboard,
mouse, and VGA adapter to be able to use one of my Sparcs headed.  I'd
go to eBay for this, but since eBay started doing popup ads, I'm trying
to avoid the place as much as possible.  Does anyone have anything
they're willing to part with?

	Sorry to folks I never responded to when I asked for BSD ISO's
and was offered a download site or two.  Unfortunately I never got
enough time on the broadband at school to be able to get anything.
Sadly, modem use is all I can get in the backwaters of Maine.

	- Josh

Oh, and thanks again to whoever it was that sent me the spare toner for
my LaserJet 1200.  I must have burned through two hundred pages of
material studying for my finals, and it was nice not to worry about
replacing toner sooner.