[rescue] Spider pcmcia cdpd modem?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat May 11 21:54:22 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I picked up a Spider type 3 pcmcia cdpd modem today. Has anyone on the
list worked with one of these and/or know what services they work with
these days, if any? The manufacturer has apparently disavowed knowledge of
it on their useless website, and it would be cool if I could use it but it
was cheap enough that I can deal with it as a paperweight. :)

I also got a few barebones miniPCs; if anyone who was looking for these
recently still wants one, let me know. I'll probably test them this
weekend between bouts of laundry.

Thanks,
Rob