[rescue] pointless rant -- difficult machines

Rodito Buan II rodito.buan at acdlabs.com
Thu May 2 15:44:09 CDT 2002

~ 10.. Apple PowerMac 8x00.. installing memory (ie removing
~ everthing (all
~ cards and Processor and several harnesses) and pulling motherboard)

Speaking of Apple.

I nominate the new Apple iBook. Don't you just love disassembling the
whole damn laptop just to get to the hard drive. Heh! :)

Rodito

--

Rodito Buan II
rodito at acdlabs.com
http://my.buantel.com/

We cause accidents. --Nathaniel Borenstein"