[rescue] SGI resource

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Fri May 10 11:54:11 CDT 2002

"Loomis, Rip" wrote:
>I just keep hoping that someone *other* than "dontomaz" sells the
>mounting sled to drop a CD-ROM into my I2 for a reasonable price...

There is a guy here in Dallas named Roger Garcia that sells on ebay as
"win2x". email him or give him a call and see if he can help. I've met him
and bought stuff from him,  and he just seems like an ok honest guy. I
think his prices are fair.. hes too smart to give stuff away, but he seems
to have some good SGI sources..

(Other than meeting him and bidding against him at auction, and believing
he's an ok guy, I have no ulterior motives here)

Win2x Inc.
Roger Garcia
506 Business Parkway
Richardson TX 75081