[rescue] Crosse-Platform Graphic Benchmarks

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 10 00:42:30 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 10:07:36PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> MIS-spellings, not MIS-uses of a word.  MS Word 2.0 for Windows actually
> had a pretty nice grammar checker that caught these pretty well.  I've
> not found anything comparable, either free or otherwise.

You mean that Word got worse with age?

There are a pair of programs, style and diction, for unix that are supposed to
be pretty good at checking grammar.  But, I don't have space on my mail account
for them.  They are on the list of programs to be installed on the colo
machine.  I'm taking a break from configuring it while I finish the semester
(last exam later this morning).

--
Joshua D. Boyd

Social Security - I have greater faith that Elvis is alive
and programming VAX assembler than that I will ever receive
a dime from it.  --  Patrick Giagnocavo