[rescue] Crosse-Platform Graphic Benchmarks

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Fri May 10 00:07:36 CDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 21:32, Loomis, Rip wrote:
> > I base this on having used Solid Impacts, High Impacts, and
> > Max Impacts (which is approximately SI, SI+TRAM, and MXI
> > equiv), and all where nice...
>
> Something wrong very near the end of the above, Joshua.
>
> I *swear* that either Joshua honestly doesn't realize he's
> doing it, or he's installed a spelling un-checker as part
> of his MUA.  And this just after Brian's comment.  Oh vey.

Uh, a spell checker won't help one whit with that.  It can only catch
MIS-spellings, not MIS-uses of a word.  MS Word 2.0 for Windows actually
had a pretty nice grammar checker that caught these pretty well.  I've
not found anything comparable, either free or otherwise.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.