[rescue] Crosse-Platform Graphic Benchmarks

Michael Dombrowski legodude at hammycorp.com
Thu May 9 16:53:29 CDT 2002

I just got my Elite3D m3 in and I'm pretty disappointed with its
performance. I'm beginning to think that if I want to do non-Intel 3D
then Sun is not the platform for me. I'm looking at machines like
HP's C240 with FX4 and SGI's Octane SI-SSE, but to tell the truth I
have no idea how these perform versus my U30 with Elite3D or
Creator3D. Anybody know of a site that has cross-platform OpenGL
benchmarks? I've looked at Spec but only found like 8 Intel-based
workstations in the results.

Thanks
Mike