[rescue] deMIME or alternative

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Thu May 9 11:49:29 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 01:04:44PM -0400, Mike Johnson wrote:

> Have you tried just doing it in mutt?  You just need to pipe the e-mail
> to lynx, and then have that dumped back into mutt.  I have these entries
> in my mailcap:
>
> Seems to work just fine for me, unless I'm misunderstanding the question
> (a definate possibility).

no, that looks like it should do EXACTLY what i want.  render the HTML to text
then put it back in my mail, i like that, let me implement it quickly and see
how it work.  that could kick serious ass, thanks dude!

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --