[rescue] Mailing List Software

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu May 9 11:19:50 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 11:14:33AM -0400, R. Lonstein wrote:
> On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:37:18PM -0700, David Passmore wrote:
>     [snip]
> > Support non-GNU software. Use Listar.
>     [snip]
>
> non-GNU? Maybe not a GNU project but it is under the LGPL...
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=listar-announce&m=98057913121056&w=2

Generally, people here seem more peeved at software that RMS had a direct
hand in rather than the software that copied his license.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

Social Security - I have greater faith that Elvis is alive
and programming VAX assembler than that I will ever receive
a dime from it.  --  Patrick Giagnocavo