[rescue] Re: u5>u30?!?

Ken Caruso ken at ipl31.net
Wed May 8 19:26:35 CDT 2002

I am guessing he is speaking of IDE drives, which depending the intended
use are probably not fast enough for heavy server stuff, in which case
you probably shouldnt be using a u5 anyways.

But yeah just spent $120 bucks for an 80gig (drool) ide drive to stick
in my u5 at home.

We have 5 firewalls that are u5 with ide drives and we have had disks
die in two of them in the past three years. Which I consider to be right
on par with IDE disks.

Ken