[rescue] Re: screws for spud brackets

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 8 16:37:24 CDT 2002

> seriously, it's hard to explain, but Lowes and Home Depot don't count.
> Hechingers was about as close to "main stream" real hardware stores as you
> could get, but sadly they went out of business.

The local Ace franchise is damn good.  Everything they have at Homo
Depot, just less of each.  Plus, if you need somthing they don't have,
they'll special order it for you.  They also have a marine section,
where you can get everything for your boat (even a boat!).
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."