[rescue] Introduction + Cray Solaris questions

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 8 08:52:41 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:29:26AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Stoves are a place to get what you feel works best for you, rather than what
> is most energy efficient, in my opinion.  I personally think I'd prefer gas,
> but I've only used electric all my life.

i would completely prefer gas to cook with, i've always prefered cooking with
gas, but then i'd have to get a tank installed, and lines, and a new stovetop
and did i mention i rent?  i really need to go buy a house so i can do what i
want to it.  bah.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --