[rescue] [ [novalug] For sale: 1800 watt room heater] (fwd)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue May 7 10:08:55 CDT 2002

> When I visited them today, I noted this unit had two MIPS R10000 CPU boards, a
> SCSI/parallel/mux board, a differential SCSI controller and one XIO slot to
> spare.  A label said not only "Broken Power Supply" but also "$400" and even
> "MAKE US AN OFFER."

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHH!

Fuck! Fuck!  Fuck!!!

I sooo want that, I have the money, I have a truck, I have the desire.

I do not, however, have a job.  My wife would hand me my nuts in a
plastic bag if I bought that.

That's it, I'm going to go paint the bathroom and cry now...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."