[rescue] ATTN: Marc Zyngier, Still looking for Indigo2 Sound?

Marc Zyngier maz at misterjones.org
Tue May 7 03:35:10 CDT 2002

[A previous mail didn't make it to the list (mail from a
non-subscribed address...)]

Jonathan> If you're still looking for a sound module for that
Jonathan> Tandem-badged Indigo 2 of yours, I found one on eBay:

Thanks Jonathan.

Michiel Roos (from this very list) sent me one a few weeks ago, and
the I2 sounds very nice now ! :-) Thanks again Michiel !

While I am on the Tandem-badged SGI subject, I'm currently rescueing a
Challenge-DM (4x100MHz R4400), with nice black Tandem skins... More on
that later !

        M.
--
Places change, faces change. Life is so very strange.