[rescue] MTI DAS9000 disk array?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue May 7 02:46:59 CDT 2002

buy it, buy it now. Even is its only good for spare parts its still worth a
few hundred.

no its not jbod, It's managed RAID 5, but the features of the system are
hihgly variable depending on the contoller and options installed and I dont
have a part number reference handy. If you really need one I can probably
dig something up for you from my MTI guys here.

The one thing is, even maxed out they are low on cache for a storage array
of its size. I also think this model maxes out a F/W-Ultra but Im not 100%
on that.

Heres some documentation on the whole series

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rak/9k_manual/9kconfig.html
http://support.mti.com/documentationcd/docs/other/raid/3000manager/3000manag
er_um.pdf
http://support.mti.com/softwarecd/index.html