[rescue] Making SS20 drive brackets

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat May 4 12:11:20 CDT 2002

> I won't be a party to this sort of criminal activity.  I won't be
> purchasing any such products.  The morals I was brought up with state that
> theft is wrong.
>
> That's all I shall say on the subject.

Dude, chill.  If one makes a product, to make another product more
useful, where is the illegality?  If someone's home-grown bracket
resembles another, why would that be theft?  I truly fail to see the
correlation.

If it isn't an exact duplicate, and isn't described as being made by
Sun, why would Sun complain?
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."