[rescue] Smallest Sun 13W3 monitor

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat May 4 01:45:16 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 08:47:57PM -0700, James Lockwood wrote:
> On Fri, 3 May 2002, Torquil MacCorkle III wrote:
>
> >     I received my IPX today, and it was far smaller than I expected. I want
> > to run a squid server on it and do logging, and for this I'd like to have a
> > dedicated log viewing monitor, but, I don't want to take away from the
> > quaint look the machine has, so I am wondering if there is a sub14" sun
> > monitor that will support this machine?
>
> They're cute little boxes, though the LX is my favorite in that form
> factor.

Of course, you pick almost* the fastest lunch box Sun available.

Why not also say that the U2 is your favorite desktop formfactor Sun, or
the SB2k is your favorite mid tower formfactor Sun?

--
Joshua D. Boyd

*Why only almost?  Because somehow the IPXs at school run at 170mhz and
report themselves as SS5s.  And now, a year later than I expected it to be
happening, they are goinging up for silent auction.  I just need to find
the auction information...