[rescue] Smallest Sun 13W3 monitor

James Lockwood james at foonly.com
Fri May 3 22:47:57 CDT 2002

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Torquil MacCorkle III wrote:

>     I received my IPX today, and it was far smaller than I expected. I want
> to run a squid server on it and do logging, and for this I'd like to have a
> dedicated log viewing monitor, but, I don't want to take away from the
> quaint look the machine has, so I am wondering if there is a sub14" sun
> monitor that will support this machine?

They're cute little boxes, though the LX is my favorite in that form
factor.

Sun sold a great cute little 17" grayscale Zenith monitor for a few years.
It's very physically compact as 17" monitors go, and only weighs about as
much as most 14" color monitors.  1152x900 and crystal clear, I love them.
Same tube as the SLC/ELC.

There are other monitors and terminals that will work, but IMHO the Zenith
is the most "in period".

-James ["quaint?!?"]