[rescue] Today's Rescues

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu May 2 15:29:50 CDT 2002

I just brought home two working SS20 systems with one SM81,
one 2GB hard drive, 144MB RAM, and a ZX24 frame buffer in
each system.  I paid $40 each.  I also got a dead SS20 with
just a ZX24 (no CPU, RAM, or hard drive) for $5.

Not too bad.  I also got the 1600x1200 LCD for my Inspiron 8000
today that I won on eBay for $110.  I'm now got all the parts to
build another I8000 except for the motherboard ($150) and CPU
heatsink/heatpipe/fan unit (I'll have to get this from Dell).
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net