[rescue] Re: IPX compatible RAM --> Indigo2

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Thu May 2 15:21:43 CDT 2002

Oops.. I'm wrong..  [in my Indigo2] the first three simms _are_ covered by
the CD bracket, but the rest are towards the back, and there is plenty of
space..

But I tell you.. if this two ton foot warmer wasnt purple, I wouldnt put up
with it.. But then the 4D30GT is 6 tons.. oh my god. hell, the video cable
is 20 lbs by itself..