[rescue] Sun 711

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu May 2 01:04:01 CDT 2002

I've thought about it. Honestly I just haven't had the confluence of time
and inclination. I also want to pump the machines RAM up to the max (512m I
think but it might be a gig) and stick in a much bigger hard disk. There's a
4 gigger in there right now and its got whatever the super high end
intergraph workstation video card was when it was built ('96 I think).
Primarily I use it as a linux workstation just to play around on at the
moment. I also use it to test weird os's or strange configurations.

Actually right now I dont even think it's plugged in. I've been slow to set
up my machines after the move. I think only my internet gateway, my U60 and
my game machine are plugged in right now.

Chris Byrne