[rescue] Sun 711

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Wed May 1 18:25:43 CDT 2002

I am not sure what else to use. We need good video performance, so that
rules out ServerWorks (what would have been my first choice). I checked
Intel's site and didn't see many options.

My boss knows people doing the exact same thing, with the same software we
intend to use. He said "I need a machine that can sustain 300MB/s". That's
what I am looking for.

shawn